I need a Push!

Options
I havent worked out in 4 days, I've been eating like a mad woman and my monthly is here and I'm feeling lazy! I need a push, I've came a long way! I went from weighing 327lbs. to 286lbs. and If I dont stop being lazy I will gain it all back! I'm so lazy right at this moment I dont even want to get up and cook! Someone please help me....

26920.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• ladylaycee
    ladylaycee Posts: 114
    Options
    I havent worked out in 4 days, I've been eating like a mad woman and my monthly is here and I'm feeling lazy! I need a push, I've came a long way! I went from weighing 327lbs. to 286lbs. and If I dont stop being lazy I will gain it all back! I'm so lazy right at this moment I dont even want to get up and cook! Someone please help me....

26920.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Get up, get the things done. Once you start, you'll get your energy up and there's no stoppin you.
    Now...
    GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    Get up! Run around the outside of your house for ten minutes. PUUUUUUUUSH!

Run down to the end of your street and back twice.

Umm...Jog in place for 15 minutes.

Jump up and down for 10 minutes.

Get up! Get up! Get up! Get moving!

Drink your water and get moving! You have done so great up to this point. FANTABULOUS in fact! Don't fall back. It just isn't worth it. So promise us a workout goal and check back in on Friday.

So what's your goal? :happy:

((There...does that help?))
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Okay, I won't Push because I will take your hands and pull you to your feet and now it's time to go out for a walk and get some fresh air, maybe splash some water on your face first. Put you head phones on and play some Rocky music as your walking. It doesn't have to be fast just stroll along and enjoy. And change your music to I am so worth having a good healthy body and I have done to good to give up on myself now. Now get away from the computer and we will be cheering you on, and when you get something to eat from now on it will be in small portions and healthy:drinker: :heart: :flowerforyou: :drinker: We love you:drinker: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • ladylaycee
    ladylaycee Posts: 114
    Options
    okay everyone.. I'm going on a hour long walk, but i dont want to........
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Good idea... go... get some fresh air.... you'll be proud of yourself when you get back home.

GO GO GO GOOOOOOO!!!
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    YOU GO GIRL!!!

Hokay, so I'm going to go outside and play with the kiddos until my DH gets home. That's my goal. :*) Maybe tag with the kids, or chasing brats down the street back to their house. OoOOOhhh...that is always a fun one. :laugh:
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    okay everyone.. I'm going on a hour long walk, but i dont want to........
    Alright we are going for a walk.....jumping0002.gif
  • supersaver
    supersaver Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Good job for going on that walk. I had two horrible evenings and decided to work extra hard with exercise today. I went 30 minutes on the stationary bike this morning and 30 minutes again this evening. It's too cold here- only 45 degrees and really windy. You've done a great job so far! Keep it up!
  • thalli1
    thalli1 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    The way I look at it, you wouldn't have gotten online and asked for a push unless you really wanted to stay focused on your goal. Honestly can't you see that you just pushed yourself by asking for help? If you wanted to be lazy and not follow your plan, you wouldn't even log on to MFP. It's always really up to you, and you've already given yourself the push you need by enlisting everyone's encouragement. Way to go! There will be lots of times you don't want to go work out, but if you really believe in your goals, you'll do it anyway. I always feel lthat way on the way to the gym, and then afterwards I'm so proud of myself because I didn't want to go, but I did it anyway. Good luck!:flowerforyou: