Hello myfitnesspal

Options
I am new to the website (about a week into this) and have used the Iphone app since Oct. 2010. I came on here to monitor what I ate and keep track of my calories. I dance classical ballet 2x a week and am having extreme difficult finding any motivation to do anything else. I know I am not drinking enough water in a day, but unless it is ice cold and has a lemon, I find it hard to drink any water. I am allergic to artifical sweetner (including stevia), so it is either plain water or kool-aid packets for me. :) I don't normally do message boards, but I am trying to tone, define, and loose the 50+ pounds that have attached themselves to my body. I have never had to diet before, and from the 20+ years of classical ballet have never had to diet before. This is new to me and my goal is to be fit before my husband and I try to start a family. I would love to lose the weight by June, which would be 10lbs a month. Not sure if it is a realistic goal, but I'm open to motivational tips, support, and suggestions. :smile:

Replies