Options
Hello everyone! I am excited to really get motivated this year and lose some major weight. I would looove to lose 158lbs this year, but I will probably be happy with 125lbs. I am not currently on a specific diet, but I am trying to do some major portion control and water consumption. I have been sticking to eating lots of fruits and veggies thus far, but it has only been about a week. I started on Saturday, 1 Jan 2011. I am 28 years old and never had a good relationship. I want to lose weight so that when I find the right guy I am ready for marriage and to have children. I know that it is unhealthy to get pregnant at my current weight.

Replies

• azmomof2
    azmomof2 Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    Hey there welcome and sounds like you are off to a great start! I'm sure you will see amazing results in no time! :)
  • bellanic
    Options
    Thank you! Congratulations on your success so far! Looks like you are doing great!
  • azmomof2
    azmomof2 Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    Thank you! Congratulations on your success so far! Looks like you are doing great!

Ty! I'm trying lol! My wake up call was at 34 I was having knee joint pain..at 34??? So yeah everyone has that moment and I should have had many more than that but for some reason that was the one that woke me up!