Dear Hubby...

Replies

• Adele
    Adele Posts: 159 Member
    Please stop eating ice cream in front of me when you know that is my FAVORITE thing to eat...
  • BlazinEmerald
    BlazinEmerald Posts: 842
    Please clean thouse house and change the litter boxes while Im gone taking our son to the Dr. today. See I'm not asking much.

PS. Don't forget under the stairs and the backyard

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • damselfly25
    damselfly25 Posts: 59
    Please stop losing weight faster than me....You already weigh less than I do. I realize I'm cooking healthier food these days but ...maybe....could you...I don't know...go eat a chocolate bar or 15 so I have a chance to catch up a bit.:devil:

63986.png
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Dear Hubby,

Please stop taking the amazing, sexayyy, funny, open-minded, intelligent, accepting, forgiving and super sweet woman you married for granted and making her feel unimportant.

That's all she wrote!!

-Tami
  • fatsis
    fatsis Posts: 1,117 Member
    Please stop eating ice cream in front of me when you know that is my FAVORITE thing to eat...

Weight Watchers makes some pretty good ice cream bars.
  • chriss1tt
    chriss1tt Posts: 365 Member

Love the new pic.:laugh:
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Dear Soon to be ex husband

I just want to say thank you for coming home one night and bragging about some hot skinny girl, because that gave me the push I needed to one finally file for a divorce and two realize that you had taken away all my confidence by cheating on me numerous times. You whole "I like curvy woman" was BS.......Stop "pawing me, and groping me" telling me how hot I am looking now that I am working out you had your chance to see the jewel you had and now you can go find your 20 because I was the 80. (for whoever that saw "why did I get married") You took me for granted and now you get to lie in your bed.
  • fatsis

It kind a hurts my serious posts though.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member

I must have missed that one. :laugh:
  • fatsis

I just want to say thank you for coming home one night and bragging about some hot skinny girl, because that gave me the push I needed to one finally file for a divorce and two realize that you had taken away all my confidence by cheating on me numerous times. You whole "I like curvy woman" was BS.......Stop "pawing me, and groping me" telling me how hot I am looking now that I am working out you had your chance to see the jewel you had and now you can go find your 20 because I was the 80. (for whoever that saw "why did I get married") You took me for granted and now you get to lie in your bed.

That a girl take your life back. Don't ever let anyone take away your confidence again. I can hear that Beyonce song now.
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559

Darn tootin' Sculley. You are far too pretty (and too cool for that matter) to validate some moron's life. I'm really proud of you. :wink: :smile:
  • Dear Soon to be ex husband

That a girl take your life back. Don't ever let anyone take away your confidence again. I can hear that Beyonce song now.
    "TO THE LEFT, TO THE LEFT.....DON'T YOU EVER GET TO THINKING YOU'RE IRREPLACEABLE!!!" Sing it, ladies!!!:drinker: You go, Scully!!! He sounds like he needs a good *kitten* kickin'!!!
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Dear Hubby,

Please stop taking the amazing, sexayyy, funny, open-minded, intelligent, accepting, forgiving and super sweet woman you married for granted and making her feel unimportant.

That's all she wrote!!

-Tami

Can I borrow that one?:wink:
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Dear Hubby...u r a naughty boy! :blushing:
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559

:noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing:
  • KrisKabob
    KrisKabob Posts: 1,250 Member

:laugh: :blushing: :laugh: :blushing: :laugh:

:heart: KB
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Dear future hubby-

I can't wait to share my life with you. Thank you in advance for being my prince, I've had to kiss a lot of frogs to find you - it was so worth it, though, you are my soulmate. I am yours and you are mine, forever.
    Now, come join me on the porch swing, let's watch the sun set together.

:heart:

Your wife, the hopeless romantic.
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Awww! Manda that was sweet :)
  • fatsis

I must have missed that one. :laugh:

emphasis on "one" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • fatsis

Laureen U vixen:blushing: :blushing: :blushing: