Hello! Another Newbie Here...

nelleybelley
nelleybelley Posts: 53 Member
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
Hello All!
I am new to MFP, but certainly not new to weight loss. It has been a long and sometimes tough journey, but I have lost 30 pounds to date, and still have 17 more to go to reach my goal weight. I was on a long plateau, so I went from 1500 cal. day to 1200 cal. a day and broke through it, finally.

Anyway- I just wanted to do a quick intro and say "hi".

Replies

• nelleybelley
    nelleybelley Posts: 53 Member
    Hello All!
    I am new to MFP, but certainly not new to weight loss. It has been a long and sometimes tough journey, but I have lost 30 pounds to date, and still have 17 more to go to reach my goal weight. I was on a long plateau, so I went from 1500 cal. day to 1200 cal. a day and broke through it, finally.

Anyway- I just wanted to do a quick intro and say "hi".
  • twin2
    twin2 Posts: 404
    Welcome to MFP, we are glad you are here! Have any questions, just say so and someone will have an answer for you!:flowerforyou:
  • neome90
    neome90 Posts: 420
    :flowerforyou :Hello and welcome to mfp. Congratulations on your 30 lbs lost.! Those plateau's sure do stink don't they. Had a few myself. Well i think it is awesome here and really love :heart: it.I am certain you will to . Best of wishes on reaching all your goals ! :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.