Just starting!

JENBRAY
JENBRAY Posts: 2
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
Hello everyone. I am just starting and am looking for encouragement.. Seems very easy so far. I am hoping this will work for me because everytime I start to try and lose again, I start off well, and then end up gaining more.:sad:

Replies

• JENBRAY
    JENBRAY Posts: 2
    Hello everyone. I am just starting and am looking for encouragement.. Seems very easy so far. I am hoping this will work for me because everytime I start to try and lose again, I start off well, and then end up gaining more.:sad:
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    You just took the first step. Welcome to the best web site ever!

Plan your meals and input them in the food section.

Read the community boards

You will do it

:flowerforyou:
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Welcome:flowerforyou: As Plantlady said this is the best site ever, and you will find that all the support and tools on here make it less complicated and addicting. There is so much good information on what foods are healthy and recipes . I wasn't sure about it when I first started, because I had failed at so many diets in my life, but this is more of a life change for the rest of my life. :smile: I split my meals up to five a day in small portions and two snacks a day. And try to exercise just by walking mostly, when the weather allows. The more exercise and calories burned those calories are added to your days calories to eat. If you walk today and burn 200 calories then you have to eat the extra 200 calories which really helps and does work. :happy:
This discussion has been closed.