Help with Calorie Counting!!

Options
Hey all..
I had to go grocery shopping, I hadn't eaten yet (I know..bad) and I ended up getting a half sub sandwich at that pizza place in Winco's. Leonardi's. It came with a free root beer. OMG.
So, how many calories did I eat? It had sausage, pepperoni, some sort of sauce, all on what I think was garlic french bread. I can't find the info on it online anywhere!! I put the Leonardi's Pizza that is in the database on my food tracker for now, but I bet the sandwich was worse! What a day.
Thanks, team!

Replies

• misterpiano
    Options
    You can use the "recipes" function here...just create your own recipe with the ingredients in the sandwich and it will give you all the exact data. You can even save it so next time it will be in your database.
  • k8tmama
    k8tmama Posts: 58
    Options
    You know, I'd probably just enter each part of what you ate individually (pepperoni, guess about how much, cheese, tomato sauce etc); that's what I do when I go out to eat if they don't have nutritional info available. It may not be perfect, but it is probably pretty close. Or, you can just google "pizza sub nutrition" or whatever it was and that will often pull up some similar items at other places. And remember--one blown lunch doesn't make the whole day! Don't get discouraged! :o)
  • leslielove
    leslielove Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    There should be nutritional info at WinCo. Check next time you're there.
  • amwoodruff
    amwoodruff Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Thank you, all! I am about to use the tool to figure out how many calories are in the fruit and nut mix I made to top my 10 grain cereal. Way better than what I ate the other day!