A Tale of Three Kevins: A Dating Story (off topic)

Options
13»

Replies

• timisw
    timisw Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I heard "Tim's" are always a good change of pace?

Wonders what kind of coffee I would be! ~Laughing~
  • wanderinglight
    wanderinglight Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options

My favorite kind: tall, hot, strong...and surrounded by a protective cardboard wrapper!
  • timisw
    Options

My favorite kind: tall, hot, strong...and surrounded by a protective cardboard wrapper!

~soft sigh~

I hope I am not living in a cardboard box any time soon!
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options

~soft sigh~

woosh its getting hot in here...lol must be that protective covering or yours tim! lol

:drinker:
  • beep
    beep Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options

~soft sigh~

Tim, oo-rah, you would be a triple shot, Americano, with room!

And you're not going to be living in a cardboard box. Thank you, Tim for your service, again.
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    room for monica lol tee hee!
  • wanderinglight
    wanderinglight Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    LOLOLOLOL

WOW it is HOT in here! I'm switched to iced coffee!
  • beep
    beep Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    Oh brother, I just got it.......

Americano with room............. for Monica :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: She IS the CREAM of the crop!
  • timisw
    Options
    LOLOLOLOL

WOW it is HOT in here! I'm switched to iced coffee!

I LOVED Iced Coffees! ~smiling~

YUM!

My favorite from Afghanistan - Double Vanilla Chai Latte with Double Espresso! YUM!

Got to love Green Bean Coffee Houses! They are making a killing on the Great Wars on Terrorism!

~smiling~
  • timisw
    Options

~soft sigh~

Tim, oo-rah, you would be a triple shot, Americano, with room!

And you're not going to be living in a cardboard box. Thank you, Tim for your service, again.

Thanks Beep! ~smiling~

Hmmmmmmm... A triple shot! I do leave people smiling!
  • timisw
    Options
    Oh brother, I just got it.......

Americano with room............. for Monica :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: She IS the CREAM of the crop!

I had to make sure on that wonderful world of google that I never trust completely -

Starbucks is one of the places that gets it right. Here’s a Starbucks drink you might order:

Venti iced americano with room

Venti means twenty in Italian, and it’s one of Starbucks’ trademarked terms for size: it means twenty ounces.

Iced you can probably figure out on your own; americano is Italian for ‘American’. A lot of places in Italy only have espresso machines, so if you want what would be considered a cup of coffee in the United States, you ask for a caffé americano, i.e. espresso mixed with hot water. (American-themed places like burger restaurants serve ‘authentic’ caffé americano and have big US-made Bunn coffee makers on display just as places in the US show off their giant Marzocco machines from Italy.)

Room means don’t fill the cup up to the top: this way there’s room for cream, half-and-half, or whatever.

If you show up and order a ‘Venti americano with room, on ice’, the Starbucks person will read the order back to you in the standard Starbucks order, every time: ‘Venti iced americano with room’, thus subtly training you to order it that way the next time.