Lazy :-/

Options
lately i just feel lazy i know i should exercise but i cant find the energy to do it. Im doing good with my diet fallowing it but i never get exercise done and all i do is take care of my 4 month old:cry:

Replies

• Amanda4825
    Amanda4825 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    lately i just feel lazy i know i should exercise but i cant find the energy to do it. Im doing good with my diet fallowing it but i never get exercise done and all i do is take care of my 4 month old:cry:
  • Families_R_Forever
    Options
    Don't get discouraged!!! Taking care of your baby is alot of work. I am feeling the same as you are too. I think everyone does. You will find your motivation again. Don't give up.
  • Amanda4825
    Amanda4825 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    yeah i guess so:indifferent:
  • jesse1117
    jesse1117 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    whenever i don't feel like working out i just go to the gym and walk on the treadmill and watch tv. it's better than not doing any exercise but it's not so much that it's a hassle. plus i get to watch stuff that my bf won't sit through - like tila tequila and sponge bob.:tongue:
  • melissa1176
    melissa1176 Posts: 14
    Options
    Going for a walk with your baby is good exercise. Just find little things to do that will increase your energy and you will feel like exercising more. Don't give up!!