Don't Order That Pizza!!!!

Options
I am working on my PhD, and during the two weeks before the semester begins (last week and this week), I am taking an intercession course. Basically, I am in class from 9-2 everyday. I had a bunch of life errands to run, and then I went to the gym to jump on the elliptical trainer. So hungry right now, fighting the urge to order a pizza.....that's all really. Figure I would post on here to keep me from ordering a greasy pizza.

Replies

• traceysturn
    Options
    You'd be really disappointed later if ya do it! Just not worth it.
  • cynthiaj777
    cynthiaj777 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    DO NOT DO IT NO MATTER HOW EASY IT SEEMS! It is just as easy to throw together a salad....actually it would be faster than waiting on a pizza!
  • teddyann
    teddyann Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Stay Strong! Don't do it!
  • rachaelski
    Options
    Ha! Thanks everyone, I won't order pizza. But having this active message board is very useful in moments of weakness!
  • TaraMaria
    TaraMaria Posts: 1,975
    Options
    The salad idea is WAY better! My husband and I used to do that all of the time!!! So much fun! Don't order the pizza! The guilt later will totally not be worth it! Save the pizza for another day! :o)
  • elzettel
    elzettel Posts: 256
    Options
    I agree with tada6970...you'll be disappointed. I've found once I really committed to this when I 'cheat' without planning ahead (ie a special night so an extra workout etc) I am disappointed and the splurge item ends up not tasting all that great! If I plan out a treat and make sure it doesn't put me over it tastes so much better...like I've earned it rather than just feeling blah! Be strong!
  • bkuc9810
    Options
    I am new here (actually this is my first post) and have been in your position. I am in college too and I also work as a math tutor and a teacher's assistant in a math class, and for me, I do my exercise in the morning, so that I don't give in to my cravings. Just think about the exercise you did today, and you will basically be throwing it away by ordering that pizza. What I am starting to do instead of ordering take-out, is taking that money and put it away for new clothes. Beside imagine adding that pizza to your "track food". .If you want something quick, how about a healthy pocket. I hope this helped.
  • atampa
    atampa Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Salad is better. But don't deprive yourself . Have 1 slice of pizza after a great week!
  • ❤B☩❤
    Options
    Oh, nice timing. I just had pizza for supper and opened my laptop to see this post. HOWEVER, I did do my workout today. But I was good and had pineapple on it and no greasy meat!