P90X PLYOMETRICS

Tricia82
Tricia82 Posts: 75
edited September 22 in Fitness and Exercise
Holy man, I did this dvd today and my legs are jello what an insane but awesome workout!! LOVE P90X!

Replies

• jennyfair24
    jennyfair24 Posts: 273 Member
    I never thought I'd say it but when we did the lean version for round 2, I actually missed Plyo! Its an amazing workout!!
  • Michelle_Z
    Michelle_Z Posts: 1 Member
    I did it this summer and it is an awesome workout. Real results in 90 days if you follow the plan exactly. Luv it!
  • jane77
    jane77 Posts: 489
    i did chest and back today for the first time was really fun love the way the dvd is set up you just push yourself and make it your own do plyometric tomorrow cant wait to see what its all about
  • I looooooooooooooooooove plyometrics but sadly because of my knee's I will probably have to sub it out for cardio x :(
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    I like my Plyo as well. However, after doing Insanity and discovering that Pure Cardio burns more calories in half the time, I have been substituting for Insanity workouts since then. I love Plyo X, don't get me wrong, but it I seriously was begging for it the first time I attempted Insanity!
  • cinico
    cinico Posts: 294 Member
    I did it this morning as part of my transitioning into Insanity next week! It was my favorite workout while I did p90x. I had to incorporate it in this week! I burned about 800 calories, it's great!!
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    I like my Plyo as well. However, after doing Insanity and discovering that Pure Cardio burns more calories in half the time, I have been substituting for Insanity workouts since then. I love Plyo X, don't get me wrong, but it I seriously was begging for it the first time I attempted Insanity!
    Ditto!!!!
This discussion has been closed.