Hunting for the hidden 3 musketeers bar

Options
AURG!

What is wrong with me? Today on my way home from work I had to stop by a few places. Well, at one of those places I picked up a 3 Musketeers bar. I got home and handed it to my BF and told him that I'm not allowed to have this today, and that he should hide it and not give it to me. Well, he hid it and I'm going nuts thinking of places where he could have hid it. I'm about to start on on a 3 Musekteers hunt.

:grumble: :noway: :grumble: :noway:

Replies

• uwhuskygirl
    uwhuskygirl Posts: 320
    Options
    AURG!

What is wrong with me? Today on my way home from work I had to stop by a few places. Well, at one of those places I picked up a 3 Musketeers bar. I got home and handed it to my BF and told him that I'm not allowed to have this today, and that he should hide it and not give it to me. Well, he hid it and I'm going nuts thinking of places where he could have hid it. I'm about to start on on a 3 Musekteers hunt.

:grumble: :noway: :grumble: :noway:
  • delanahub
    delanahub Posts: 56
    Options
    stop don't do it, wait until a week goes by and you totally forget about it, or are totally insane for it.
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    No! No! it will just make you feel guilty as sin afterwards. :devil: Can you find something else that will take care of your sweet tooth? Maybe an apple with some peanut butter, not to much peanut butter though. It's to late anyway, all that sugar will keep you awake.:happy:
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    HEY YOU!!!! :huh: step away from the CHOCOLATE........lol
  • janellybelly
    janellybelly Posts: 112
    Options
    Is this considered fitness & exercise? LOL...don't do it girl!!! :laugh:
  • MisdemeanorM
    MisdemeanorM Posts: 3,493 Member
    Options
    Go ahead and find it... but you have to do jumping jacks and low squats and lunges everywhere you walk looking for it so you can burn it off before you eat it! :laugh:
  • iluvsparkles
    iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    i would think of it like this. He already ATE it.

even if he hasnt really, if you say it enough times, maybe youll give up. BC afterall, if he had already eaten it..youd be s.o.l anyway :) so be good!
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    You have a few choices:

1. Ask for the chocolate back, take two bites of it, and throw the rest down the garbage disposal and call your craving over.

2. Run around the house searching for the thing and consider the hunt as part of your workout to burn calories for the day.

3. Go to the store and buy another one, eat it, feel like crap afterwards and confess your candy bar sins online to us for the entire planet to see.

I hope this helps you make your decision! Let us know who wins...you, the candy, or the scale. :wink:
  • uwhuskygirl
    uwhuskygirl Posts: 320
    Options
    So I accidentally found it. Umm and by accidentally I mean it was hidden in the back of the freezer, but I left it and I didn't eat it!

:bigsmile:
  • iluvsparkles
    iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    im so proud of yoU!!!!!!!
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    YOU GO GIRL!