????

Options
I play volleyball and I was wondering if anyone can give me any ideas on how to decide between competitive and non-competitive in the exercise database.

Practices are still competitive but not as competitive as the games so when I say I had a 2 hr practice would I put it under competitive or non-competitive???

Replies

• ashley2011
    ashley2011 Posts: 66
    Options
    I play volleyball and I was wondering if anyone can give me any ideas on how to decide between competitive and non-competitive in the exercise database.

Practices are still competitive but not as competitive as the games so when I say I had a 2 hr practice would I put it under competitive or non-competitive???
  • MisdemeanorM
    MisdemeanorM Posts: 3,493 Member
    Options
    I would say both are competetive. Non competetive would be more like going down to the beach with some friends and bumping the ball around.

I think the difference is like going to soccer practice and really working and kicking the ball around in the back yard.
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    Sometimes when a workout doesn't match up all the way, I go under just in case or split the difference between total workout and not so total workout...

Does this make sense?