Famous Quotes -- Who said.........

2»

Replies

• beep
    beep Posts: 1,242 Member
    [

Within each of us, there is a silence, a silence as vast as the universe. And when we experience that silence, we remember who we are..."

Gunilla Norris????

Next:

There are two kinds of people: those who say to God, "Thy will be done," and those to whom God says, "All right, then, have it your way."
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    [

Within each of us, there is a silence, a silence as vast as the universe. And when we experience that silence, we remember who we are..."

Gunilla Norris????

Yes, Norris....

Will BBL have a meeting and then will be gone the rest of the afternoon to the doctors... will be back later tonight... you all have fun today
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    [

Gunilla Norris????

Next:

There are two kinds of people: those who say to God, "Thy will be done," and those to whom God says, "All right, then, have it your way."

C.S Lewis. (I didn't even have to Goole-fu this)

Now mine:

He that blows the coals in quarrels that he has nothing to do with, has no right to complain if the sparks fly in his face.
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    [

Gunilla Norris????

Next:

Ben Franklin

"An insincere and evil friend is more to be feared than a wild beast; a wild beast may wound your body, but an evil friend will wound your mind."

Now mine:

He that blows the coals in quarrels that he has nothing to do with, has no right to complain if the sparks fly in his face.
  • Healthier_Me
    [

Gunilla Norris????

Next:

Ben Franklin

"An insincere and evil friend is more to be feared than a wild beast; a wild beast may wound your body, but an evil friend will wound your mind."

Now mine:

• Healthier_Me
    [

Gunilla Norris????

Next:

Ben Franklin

Now mine:

• Healthier_Me
    [

Gunilla Norris????

Next:

Ben Franklin

Now mine:

• Healthier_Me
    [

Gunilla Norris????

Next:

Ben Franklin

Now mine:

• Healthier_Me
    [

Gunilla Norris????

Next:

Ben Franklin

Now mine:

• Healthier_Me
    [

Gunilla Norris????

Next:

Now mine:

Ben Franklin

• Mags
    Mags Posts: 91 Member
    ooh I like that one...

is it Benjamin Franklin ?

another one

“We cannot undo the damage done but we must now also look forward with renewed hope.”

Mags
  • Healthier_Me
    ooh I like that one...

another one

“We cannot undo the damage done but we must now also look forward with renewed hope.”

Mags
    Bertie Ahern

Start every day off with a smile and get it over with.
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    ooh I like that one...

another one

Mags
    Bertie Ahern

Start every day off with a smile and get it over with.

Haha, WC Fields.

'Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra and then suddenly it flips over, pinning you underneath. At night, the ice weasels come.'
  • beep

Buddah

'Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra and then suddenly it flips over, pinning you underneath. At night, the ice weasels come.'

Matt Groening (sp?)

Next:

A sudden bold and unexpected question doth many times surprise a man and lay him open.
  • Healthier_Me

Buddah

Matt Groening (sp?)

Next:

A sudden bold and unexpected question doth many times surprise a man and lay him open.

Sir Francis Bacon

"Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry."
  • 5KNohno
    5KNohno Posts: 503

Buddah

Matt Groening (sp?)

Next:

Sir Francis Bacon

"Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry."

Bill Cosby

"He is no fool to give what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose."
  • beep

Jim Eliot (I knew that one!!)

Next:

Be thankful we're not getting all the government we're paying for.
  • beep

Jim Eliot (I knew that one!!)

Next:

Be thankful we're not getting all the government we're paying for.

Okay, that was Will Rogers (just had to finish this.....:laugh: )