5'1" success stories

Options
I am going to steal someone elses idea for this thread (sorry :embarassed: )....

I am 5'1" and weigh 184.5Lbs at the moment.....

It would be great to see anyone who is my height (and maybe was my weight too) with their befores and afters......I am a visual person and it would be great inspiration for me to see maybe what I can 'look' like!!

:happy:

Replies

• LoveMy3Boys
    LoveMy3Boys Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    I started at your weight, but I am 5'3"

Although I have lost a little poundage- I have no afters just my icky befores.

Good luck dieting!
  • jaci232
    jaci232 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    hey! just posted pics about this! i'm between 5'1 and 5'2, and started off around the same weight as you.
    best of luck!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/150270-getting-back-to-it-before-during-pics
  • Buckwheat38
    Options
    i'm 5'1" also started at 206 now am 191 and dust :laugh:
    right now no before and after pics,,, but it'll come :wink:

3379949.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • marymoonpigUK
    Options
    hey! just posted pics about this! i'm between 5'1 and 5'2, and started off around the same weight as you.
    best of luck!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/150270-getting-back-to-it-before-during-pics

You look fantastic! im 5.2", im 160lbs at the min, hoping for a loss nxt monday,1st weigh in eekk!!!
    Will be keeping an eye on this thread, lets keep it bumped!
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/143372-2011-new-me-club?page=6

i just posted mine on this thread!!! they are on page 4 like half way down :)

i am 5'3" and started at 226 and was 158 in the new pic! good luck!
  • 1fitmama
    1fitmama Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and currently pregnant, so no after pics for a while! I was losing until I found out about this baby. But my highest was 196 the day before my son was born. I hope to get back to my goals when this baby is born.
  • MsMonny
    MsMonny Posts: 183
    Options
    best of luck!

You look fanastic! Thanks for the post...it is definately going to help me as I think I have hit the 10 hurdle....the novelty has worn off and I feel myself slipping....I am doing okay but need as much motivation as I can get! :wink:
  • MsMonny
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/143372-2011-new-me-club?page=6

i just posted mine on this thread!!! they are on page 4 like half way down :)

i am 5'3" and started at 226 and was 158 in the new pic! good luck!

You look gorgeous and I don't think I could ever look like that! Well done and thanks for the post!
  • MsMonny
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and currently pregnant, so no after pics for a while! I was losing until I found out about this baby. But my highest was 196 the day before my son was born. I hope to get back to my goals when this baby is born.

CONGRATULATIONS!! I am sure your knowledge will help you with your baby weight gain and that you will bounce back with no trouble at all.
  • YasminR
    YasminR Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    hello! I'm 5' 1" too and currently weigh 11st 12lbs. At my heaviest i was 13st 6lbs and managed to get down to 10st 4lbs but over the past year have started putting weight on again. i don't have any before pics. :flowerforyou:

I'd love a diet buddy so maybe we can support each other on this journey.

Oops - almost forgot I really do wish you success with your weight loss. I had planned to lose my baby weight too but as my youngest turns 22 tomorrow i am acutely aware of the years of unhappiness and self loathing i have caused myself. But must stay positive and stay the course this time.
  • vicrav
    vicrav Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Good morning Msmonney, I feel your pain, I am 5' and weigh 172 pounds. I am reading the book the 17 day diet. I told myself
    this year i would get down there as my cholestrol numbers are not looking good. I am going to take a before picture tomorrow. I am told to do front and back . what is your goal? mine is 40 pounds.
  • staceyb_2003
    staceyb_2003 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Hiya i started on the 1st Jan this year so not really a success story as yet ( but fingers crossedi will be one day ) i weigh 189lb though so we prob have a similar amount of weight to lose maybe we could do the journey together
  • MsMonny
    Options
    Good morning Msmonney, I feel your pain, I am 5' and weigh 172 pounds. I am reading the book the 17 day diet. I told myself
    this year i would get down there as my cholestrol numbers are not looking good. I am going to take a before picture tomorrow. I am told to do front and back . what is your goal? mine is 40 pounds.

Morning (well, evening here!!)...my goal is 55kg (can't remember that in Lbs but it is at the bottom in my signature).....once I was that weight. I just got down to the 55kg mark and was feeling amazing, walking for an hour before work and thinking WOW! Then I got pregnant. The rest is history!

I am about to take a proper before shot of myself but will never post it until I loose all the weight.

Good luck on your journey!! :happy:
  • IamRoJ
    IamRoJ Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    I'm just under 5'1" and can definitely see a difference after 21 lbs...just don't know how to post the pics on here. Nor positive I have the self-confidence to do so! LOL...will try to conquer both when I'm home tonight! :)
  • mymelody_78
    mymelody_78 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I'm 5'2" and I have lost 33.5 lbs so far and I am currently 167.5. Here is my posting and you can check my profile for my most current picture in the brown satin dress by the Christmas tree:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/144647-2nd-mini-goal-met-with-pic
  • lovelylor
    lovelylor Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Just starting -scale not moving. I am 5'2 and 178 how long did it take to have your success? and of course your age?
  • LisaBasham
    Options
    You lost 21 pounds since October? That's awesome! I just signed up yesterday and am going to gym for the first time tonight. Keeping my fingers crossed for some results.
  • lisuhhx
    lisuhhx Posts: 14
    Options
    I'm 5'1 and started off at 180 in the beginning of this year. It's only been 11 days so I don't have any success stories yet, but I know that they'll be coming soon. And I know you'll be sharing some success stories with all of us soon too. YOU CAN DO IT!!! :)
  • Amandac6772
    Amandac6772 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 5 ft 1 and started at 152. I'm about 7 lbs from goal and will post pictures when I get there. I started on May 31, 2010. I lost 20 lbs rather quickly and then I really didn't lose anything from September to December. I'm back on track now and will get the last little bit off!!!
  • siriusciel
    siriusciel Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I am 5'0 and started my journey at 193lbs. I posted my progress pics at about half-way through (link below). I am currently at 157lbs with my goal of 123-125lbs. You Can Do This!!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/142262-celebrating-my-halfway-point-w-pics

Good Luck!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!