MY CRAZY LIFE.....

Options
I need balance.....
This past month has been so crazy. I need to get back to my normal routine before I freak out :explode:
It all started with the weather going wacko here in Cali. we went from 70 degrees to 100 degrees over night with winds of 20-30 mph for almost 2 wks straight, then back to 70 degree weather and raining...HOLY CRAP!!! ENOUGH ALREADY!
I haven't been able to ride my bike hardly at all in the past 3 wks...I'm getting so frustrated! :grumble:

To add to my crazy month....
My middle child started baseball. Don't get my wrong I LIVE for baseball and watching my kids do what they love....priceless :happy: So baseball changed my gym schedule a bit. Practice nights I run at the high school, but game nights (2 nights a wk) I don't get a workout in at all.

Now this week....
My son has his 8th grade promotional ceremony tomorrow (aka 8th gr graduation). Today I had a bunch of errands to run for the post grad party and tomorrow is going to be nuts. I still have to work part of the morning...aahhh! I have gone 5 days without working out...NOT LIKE ME AT ALL!!!!
But I'm so EXCITED about my son's promotion. I'm extremely proud of him and his hard work this far.
It's a bitter sweet situation for me. My daughter in the same grade isn't graduating (that's a whole different story) I have that stress, frustration on top of all the other stuff going on. I'm trying really hard not to let anyone know how upset I am with her...uuuggggg :ohwell: It's a sad thing and she doesn't have a clue I swear :frown:
ANYWAYS!!!!!!

On a more relaxing note....
Vacation is 2 wks away...YEAH!!! It will be a solid week of cycling and chilling with my hubby on the coast in Monterey :bigsmile:
Thanks for listening to me vent...I needed it :ohwell:

Replies

• CyclingDiva
    CyclingDiva Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    I need balance.....
    This past month has been so crazy. I need to get back to my normal routine before I freak out :explode:
    It all started with the weather going wacko here in Cali. we went from 70 degrees to 100 degrees over night with winds of 20-30 mph for almost 2 wks straight, then back to 70 degree weather and raining...HOLY CRAP!!! ENOUGH ALREADY!
    I haven't been able to ride my bike hardly at all in the past 3 wks...I'm getting so frustrated! :grumble:

To add to my crazy month....
    My middle child started baseball. Don't get my wrong I LIVE for baseball and watching my kids do what they love....priceless :happy: So baseball changed my gym schedule a bit. Practice nights I run at the high school, but game nights (2 nights a wk) I don't get a workout in at all.

Now this week....
    My son has his 8th grade promotional ceremony tomorrow (aka 8th gr graduation). Today I had a bunch of errands to run for the post grad party and tomorrow is going to be nuts. I still have to work part of the morning...aahhh! I have gone 5 days without working out...NOT LIKE ME AT ALL!!!!
    But I'm so EXCITED about my son's promotion. I'm extremely proud of him and his hard work this far.
    It's a bitter sweet situation for me. My daughter in the same grade isn't graduating (that's a whole different story) I have that stress, frustration on top of all the other stuff going on. I'm trying really hard not to let anyone know how upset I am with her...uuuggggg :ohwell: It's a sad thing and she doesn't have a clue I swear :frown:
    ANYWAYS!!!!!!

On a more relaxing note....
    Vacation is 2 wks away...YEAH!!! It will be a solid week of cycling and chilling with my hubby on the coast in Monterey :bigsmile:
    Thanks for listening to me vent...I needed it :ohwell:
  • mickie
    mickie Posts: 183
    Options
    I sympathize! I have 3 sons in sports. One in Tennis, one in baseball and one in soccer. All those practices and games! Of course the tennis and soccer are traveling teams! Plus everything else that comes with the end of the year (field day, field trips, projects, etc...). Some of the classes I enjoy at the gym are the same times as the games, practices, etc... Thank goodness it's all over in two weeks! Enjoy your vacation and hold on, it's almost over!!!:bigsmile:
  • ladywalkalot
    ladywalkalot Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I feel your pain...we have just had two weekends baseball free...sooooo much yard work done it is ridiculous! Unfortunately/fortunately, school is out here (GA)....I love my kids but to get my work outs in I have to put them in the gym "nursery" for an hour or in front of the tv at home. But we also get to play a lot more tennis....
    It's almost over for you and the stress of end of school will cease to exist...then you can focus on workouts and vacation!!!!:drinker: :glasses: