I'm Sick..ugh!

Options
:grumble: Ok is this year's allergy season any different from previous years because out of the blue my allergies are killing me!!! It's usually not this bad..I usually see the allergies in my kids and husband ..but now me? I ended up not working out last night :sad: and taking a Benadryl..well wouldn't you know I had the reverse effect and couldn't sleep ..tossed and turned all night long..ugh !! I need a caffiene IV right now to keep me going .. And all I want to do today is eat and sleep....sooo not part of my diet agenda for the day! Doesn't help my kids are wired and so isn't the 9 mo old I watch till five. and let me say 5pm can't come soon enough for this mom! How does the saying go.. If mama ain't happy..ain't nobody happy? LOL

Replies

• LML79
    LML79 Posts: 697
    Options
    :grumble: Ok is this year's allergy season any different from previous years because out of the blue my allergies are killing me!!! It's usually not this bad..I usually see the allergies in my kids and husband ..but now me? I ended up not working out last night :sad: and taking a Benadryl..well wouldn't you know I had the reverse effect and couldn't sleep ..tossed and turned all night long..ugh !! I need a caffiene IV right now to keep me going .. And all I want to do today is eat and sleep....sooo not part of my diet agenda for the day! Doesn't help my kids are wired and so isn't the 9 mo old I watch till five. and let me say 5pm can't come soon enough for this mom! How does the saying go.. If mama ain't happy..ain't nobody happy? LOL
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Awwwwwwwwwww nothing worse than feeling like crap and having to be "ON" all day!

I hope you feel better and the day flies by!!!!

-Tami
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    I know how miserable those allergies can be.:sick: I really feel for you.:flowerforyou: I go to the doctor every year in April and get an allergy shot and it works wonders. Even during hay cutting. :glasses: Hope you feel better soon:flowerforyou: