Baby Steps

Options
Alright, today I had my first little step along the road to healthy. At work, two different people, at two different times, mentioned that I'd lost some weight.

Woohoo! Feels good to have made enough progress that people noticed. And I don't even know how much weight I've lost, as my scale is broken. Who cares, at this point.

And thank you to everybody at MFP for providing a positive environment to find encouragement.

Replies

• skinnyclothes
    Options
    If you had a scale you may end up scale obsessed like the rest of us lol. Way to go on the weight loss! If others are noticing you know your doing a great job!
  • forestdancers
    forestdancers Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Congrats!

It is a great feeling when olthers start to notice your hard work.

Keep going.
    Brenda
  • downtome
    downtome Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Good for you! I figure about another 25 pounds for me until people start noticing. I can't wait! I can tell from what I lost already that my nighties are feeling a bit loser and my t-shirts, sure feels great! Another 25 pounds I will be able to go shopping in my closet for new/old clothes I couldn't wear. WTG...keep up the good work all!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!