Lets all talk about my peeing habits...

Options
Soooo.... yeah.... :blushing:

I notice that whenever I book my ideas up and eat healthily, I pee a lot more than usual. Not necessarily bigger amounts, just more frequently.

Is this normal? :blushing:

Replies

• sweetiekayk
    Options
    I've noticed that too. Fresh fruits and vegetables provide your body with water too. As long as it's a light color and not dark or smelly, you're probably ok. This is based on what my son's cardiologist said.
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    Totally normal :smile:
  • skinnyclothes
    Options
    Also your body is in going into healthy mode... Your losing water weight, and if your drinking more your gonna have to go more. Especially at times when your busy with something else he he
  • zydratethief
    Options
    omg this is so true....i drink at least 5 litres of water throughout the day and i find my self going to the bathroom at 90-120 minute intervals!
  • radone
    radone Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    At first you will be drinking more water your body will get rid of this at first as it isnt used to the amount.

eventually this will decrease and your body will adjust to the amount you are drinking each day.
  • monica208
    monica208 Posts: 229
    Options
    especially true if your drinking alot more water... im constantly peeing lol
  • MontanaB
    MontanaB Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    im exactly the same - if i drink 2.5ls of water a day my kidneys and bladder go into overdrive and im constantly going to the loo..after a few days of drinking high amounts of water my body does calm down but if i i drink less for a day or two when i do then up it again the cycle starts again..nightmare!! haha
  • mom2boys2011
    Options
    Me Too!! Lol! It always hits me as soon as I soon as I get a chance to sit down (not very often with a busy 3 year old)!! Never fails, I get all comfy and then I gotta go!!
  • ironmule2042
    Options
    It's not weird at all. I definitely go more often than I used too.