Crossfit

ceebs9
ceebs9 Posts: 511 Member
edited September 22 in Fitness and Exercise
New to the site. Just wondering if there are any Crossfitters here?

Replies

• pftjill
    pftjill Posts: 488
    I am going to a crossfit gym for my business class tonight. I know-weird business. I am in a personal training program and we are looking at different gyms. Last week we went to a crossfit tonight we are going to work out and I am not excited, but we will see-maybe I will fall in love with it.
  • AnneElise
    AnneElise Posts: 4,206 Member
    I have never done it but my best friend does and she LOVES it.
  • micpen2
    micpen2 Posts: 10
    Love Crossfit. I tend to use Crossfit as a supplement to my main sports oriented workouts. I do crossfit as my strength training component when I'm training for a half-marathon. I'm also a martial artist, so crossfit supplements my martial arts workouts.

The variety offered by crossfit keeps my motivation up and the short durations allow me to get that second workout in at lunch time.

Cheers
  • gdunn55
    gdunn55 Posts: 363
    I've done crossfit. Tough workouts, but at the end you feel like a million bucks.
  • ceebs9
    ceebs9 Posts: 511 Member
    Cool. Sorry if this posted twice. Like I said...new to the site. I've been Crossfitting for several years and can't see ever doing anything else. The gains I've made in my strength and conditioning have been amazing. Now to get the nutrition part down so I can see even more gains. Hoping by tracking my foods I'll finally get it right. The food log on here is amazing. I didn't have to enter anything manually because it was all there, even by brand name. Very cool.
This discussion has been closed.