^&*(%^&*(&*(_#$(

Options
:explode:

AURG! Ok, I'm the first to admit that I haven't been super vigalent with my food or with working out, but holy Y&^*(^##*( I gained back 2.5 lbs!

What the heck?!

And now I'm headed on vacation again....

Ok, when I get home next week, it's back to exactly 1200 cals and 6X a week of working out.

I'm going to get rid of these last 5 lbs and be done. I have 6 weeks till my birthday, and I will be my goal weight by then.

Ha! Take that chub!

:grumble:

Ok, so update: I think I know part of what my problem is (besides eating too much and not exercising enough) I see that I only had 2 lbs to lose and then I feel like "oh I can have this, I'm almost at my goal" Um.. no. So, I just changed my goal to a lower goal so that I don't feel like I'm almost there. Who knows if this will work, but it's worth a shot.

Replies

• uwhuskygirl
    uwhuskygirl Posts: 320
    Options
    :explode:

AURG! Ok, I'm the first to admit that I haven't been super vigalent with my food or with working out, but holy Y&^*(^##*( I gained back 2.5 lbs!

What the heck?!

And now I'm headed on vacation again....

Ok, when I get home next week, it's back to exactly 1200 cals and 6X a week of working out.

I'm going to get rid of these last 5 lbs and be done. I have 6 weeks till my birthday, and I will be my goal weight by then.

Ha! Take that chub!

:grumble:

Ok, so update: I think I know part of what my problem is (besides eating too much and not exercising enough) I see that I only had 2 lbs to lose and then I feel like "oh I can have this, I'm almost at my goal" Um.. no. So, I just changed my goal to a lower goal so that I don't feel like I'm almost there. Who knows if this will work, but it's worth a shot.
  • spaul82478
    spaul82478 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    YOU can do it.... I say. buy what foods u want to eat.. order healthy out and who cares what people may say like.. BUT YOUR ON VACA... you can do it;... remember u want to look fab in a new outfit for your bday right. then do what you gotta do... GOOD LUCK:bigsmile:
  • Lavendersunday
    Lavendersunday Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Maybe during vacation you can build in some walking (beach, countryside...whatever) to jumpstart your metabolism for when you return. Even if you don't eat as healthy as you normally would during vacation this will save you from...starting from scratch. Just a thought:wink:

~Namaste :flowerforyou: