New Day, New Start

Options
Hi all, i am starting fresh today after my dr's appts yesterday. While they weren't on me necessarily seeing my weight in numbers (I don't weigh at home anymore) really got me motivated to get going, quit being lazy. I am the heaviest I have ever been in my life and just won't give up until I find my natural, comfortable weight. Guess I will have to buy a new scale, LOL.
I will be challenged in a couple of ways; my husband has great metabolism and is very active through the day whereas I am not active since i work from home at a computer and I travel about half of the time. So, I will have to learn to eat sensibly at dinner time while cooking normally and I have to figure out healthy options while I am on the road. Working out will have to be a huge priority as of today to compensate.
Anyway, I know we all have challenges and I will probably encounter more along the way.....staying positive and not beating myself up..oh did i mention i have to quit smoking too...lol....i can use all the support i can get:wink: