Chat?

Options
ok..I'm hungover..lol who wants to chat?

Replies

• laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    ok..I'm hungover..lol who wants to chat?
  • Jenna423
    Jenna423 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Your hungover on a Wednesday!? Wow, that's some crazy Tuesday night! Lol :laugh: Watermelon is the cure! It's the best thing when your hungover!
  • laurenk182004
    Options
    oh thanks...lol I don't have any watermelon! lmao..It was a crazy night, just the hubby and I out on the town. I had my mom babysit :) My husband isn't home that much during the summer so it's nice to go out together once in awhile, even if it is tuesday lol
  • Jenna423
    Options
    Well it's good that you both got to go out and have fun together... Does your husband work out of town? (Yep, I'm nosey :blushing: lol)
  • laurenk182004
    Options
    Yep, he owns a store in New Hampshire on the beach and another one here in Maine at the beach, so he's very busy during the summer months and only is home a couple days a week. It sucks not seeing him all the time, but we need the money, and it is good money, and it's only for the summer,..lol can u tell I'm trying to talk myself into thinking it's ok? lol
  • Jenna423
    Options
    :laugh: Definately... I know the feeling... well kind of. My fiance works in construction so sometimes he's out of town all week, sometimes he's not. But I can only imagine him being gone that much. (Not trying to make you feel worse... :embarassed: ) But it seems like you two have fun when he is home so maybe it's a good thing. Usually if people are together too much they fight all the time! So :drinker: ! No matter what day it is! lol. :laugh:
  • laurenk182004
    Options
    lol yeah, we were having some issues recently, and I think that we're straightened everything out..I actually got butterflies in my tummy last night when he kissed me at the bar..lol I felt like we were dating again :) We really needed that I guess...I feel silly telling u that, lol but I'm happy! So what are your plans for the day?
  • Jenna423
    Options
    Aw... :love: It's nice to have that feeling.

Today, I'm stuck in an office working for free... :noway: (Internship :explode: ) But I'm not exactly working very hard... lol. I don't get out of here till 5. Then I'll probably go to my tanning appointment, eat supper, and do my Turbo Jam. Not very exciting. :indifferent:

What about you?
  • laurenk182004
    Options
    I'm gonna sit here and eat crackers...lol that is my plan for the day! And of course I'll take care of my baby, and watch her try to crawl..lol that is very amusing! That's too bad you're stuck at work :( Where ya from?
  • Jenna423
    Options
    Claysburg, PA.... It's a tiny town! What about you?
  • laurenk182004
    Options
    Bath Maine :) It's also a small town, I like it here though :) Oh boy..I wonder if the husband is ever gonna wake up! lol
  • Jenna423
    Options
    :laugh: It's only 11:30, that's early for someone who is hungover! I'd be in bed till about 4.
  • laurenk182004
    Options
    yeah I was up at 6...ugh lol
  • Jenna423
    Options
    Yeah I guess moms are stuck with that crappy wake up call! :laugh: But I'm sure shes worth getting up for :smooched: . Kids are fun.. I can't wait to have my own. :bigsmile:
  • laurenk182004
    Options
    yep, she is definately worth getting up for! I love her to pieces, even hungover lol