Cellulite

Options
Heyoo everyone :) , I've been on this site since..last summer-ish. And i browse threads frequently, maybs im looking in the wrong spots but i NEVER hear about...... cellulite...! positive or negative comments!! i was wondering if anyones had any success in getting rid of it? or seen it dissappear after a lot of weight loss and toning up? does anyone have any miracle works for the C word?? do share, im intrested in hearing what people have to say about this horrible thing.

Replies

• MrsFoster18
    MrsFoster18 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Bump.

Curious as well...
  • gecho
    gecho Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    come to think of it i've never heard anything on this subject either.
  • MayaPapaya64
    Options
    No magic bullet but I have found:
    1. Significant weight loss does help minimize it;
    2. Drink loads of water and stay hydrated
    3. Lower sodium;
    4. Rub lotion on it every day - apparently something about massaging it helps lessen it;
    5. Exercise.

I do think these things in combination have helped me...but I don't know if anything will 100% get rid of it.
  • cflorkie
    cflorkie Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    My thighs are way less lumpy after doing all the things above! Also i use the nivea my silouhette slimming and reshaping gel. I've only been using it for about 2 weeks now on my thighs , hips, tummy and butt. They do make one just for cellulite but i had a tiny bit of cellulite and mostly my problem was the Loose skin causing my thighs to look lumpy.
    I wore tights to the bar on Saturday. I never was able to wear these tights before because when i looked down i could see lumps and bumps through them. Well no more!
    The lotion does say full results in 12 weeks or something like that but im pretty happy with the results so far :). ( even if it does smell terrible)