Vitamin B Complex

Options
I just started taking a Vitamin B Complex, in liquid form, that has b 6 and b 12 in it. Has anyone else tried this? How has it worked for you?

Replies

• xxjessikatxx
    Options
    bump* i just asked my friends this id like to start taking it as iam lacking energy
  • Leannek74
    Leannek74 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I take the pill form and it helps my out look on life. Are there further benefits to the liquid? :smile:
  • sweebum
    sweebum Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    It helps tremendously with my energy (and in turn me working out):happy:

And if you are on the pill, it's especially important.
  • Aeriel
    Aeriel Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    I started taking it as a mood enhancer when I had mild to moderate depression and it helped a bunch. Extra energy was an added bonus.
  • ajbeans
    ajbeans Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    I haven't taken the liquid, but when I take it in pill form every day it really helps my energy and mood, which is major because I've been dealing with depression since I was a preschooler. Definitely worth it.
  • thisis4me
    thisis4me Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I am feeling much better and more energy since I have been taking it in pill form....never tried it in liquid form.
  • LoriLou67
    LoriLou67 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I started taking B Complex (time release) and I notice a significant difference in energy level and feel much better. No more feeling like I need an afternoon nap! I would consult a dietician or your physician to get guidance. Not going to melt any poundage off, not a miracle, but it has improved my afternoon productivity.
  • blessedbirdie
    Options
    I take B complex from a Natures sunshine company. Pill form but I do know when I didn't take it as it does help me and my husband with our energy levels. Also good for carpal tunnel as it helps heal. Chiro started me on it a long time ago.
    Hope you have success on it. If not than research your brand as not all supplements are the same quality.
  • Canadianlady1970
    Options
    I use B Complex tablet. Just 1 a day has improved my energy. I have tried stopping it just to see if it really is helping me and wow was I ever tired. Since been dx with M.S. 14 yrs ago I have been on it.
  • dino1147
    dino1147 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I plan to start one, my chiro recommended it for my headaches and wrist pain. So what would be the difference in the liquid and pill form?
  • beano25
    beano25 Posts: 10
    Options
    i have been taking vitaminB complex for around 3 weeks now, and like everyone else on here i have to say it really does boost your energy levels i found out that vitamin B1 is needed to help convert the carbohydrates we eat into glucose B2, B3, B5 and Vitamin B6 convert glucose into energy ! so thats a thumbs up...............more energy = more moving and burning those calories !

3368902.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • ajbeans
    ajbeans Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    I plan to start one, my chiro recommended it for my headaches and wrist pain. So what would be the difference in the liquid and pill form?

The liquid form is usually more readily absorbable. But it's also usually more expensive, and some of them don't taste very good.
  • MartiWillett
    MartiWillett Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    The liquid form is suppose to be more easily absorbed into your body...mine wasn't too expensive and does have a slightly cough medicine taste, but I hate taking big pills so it works better for me!