candy bar fake out

Options
I have to say that I just discovered slimfast 100 calorie bars. They have one that tastes like a butterfinger, one that tastes like a snickers, and one that tastes like a girl scout cookie - thin mint! Sooo good and if you are like me and can't fully give up your sweet tooth (especially if you are female and have PMS!), they are a great fake out. Just thought I would share! :happy:

Replies

• jonise1969
    Options
    Thanks for sharing!! I have a serious sweet tooth and I am a die hard chocoholic!
  • mmreed
    mmreed Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    oh man, I need to muster self control with those and not eat a whole box at once!
  • Christie23
    Christie23 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    A butterfinger one? Really? Hmmmm... consider it on my grocery list. Thanks!! :bigsmile:
  • mhowe86
    mhowe86 Posts: 37
    Options
    OMG! The butterfinger one! a blind taste test couldn't tell the difference. SOOOOOOOO good.... :smile:
  • amymt10
    amymt10 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    ohhh!! Thanks for sharing, the thin mint one sounds awesome!!!
  • monica208
    monica208 Posts: 229
    Options
    oh man, I need to muster self control with those and not eat a whole box at once!

i can eat the whole box in one sitting also
  • TaraMaria
    TaraMaria Posts: 1,975
    Options
    Dude seriously? I avoid all of those things like the plague so I MUST try them and see what I think! I miss thin mints and butterfingers! :o) But enough to eat them! HA ha!