Any other pregnant women

sculley
sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
edited September 22 in Chit-Chat
around 29 weeks experiencing a really sore pubic area to the point that it hurts really bad to walk? im dealing with this in addition to lower cramping and back pain. I haven't gain that much weight only like 15-17lbs...

Replies

• pellenga
    pellenga Posts: 66 Member
    You should check with your Doctor. I"ve had 2 kids & that doesn't sound normal at 29 weeks.
  • I recently well 10mths ago had a baby lol, I think it would be best to call your doctor. Sounds like labor pains!
  • Might be a good idea to call your dr. and let them know, could be early labor whicj can sometimes be stopped if caught early enough
  • NikkisNewStart
    NikkisNewStart Posts: 1,075 Member
    Based on my experience... that is baby dropping, i.e. the head is getting lower in your pelvis to prepare for birth. The lower back pains, etc. are ligament pains from the same thing. My pain was on another level because my pelvic floor just couldn't support my babies and I sought prescription pain relief. If it is concerning you, contact your doctor immediately for guidance.
  • mrsewert
    mrsewert Posts: 430 Member
    Agree ... call the doctor just to check!
  • mrscates
    mrscates Posts: 559 Member
    She is corrent in all areas! =)
    Based on my experience... that is baby dropping, i.e. the head is getting lower in your pelvis to prepare for birth. The lower back pains, etc. are ligament pains from the same thing. My pain was on another level because my pelvic floor just couldn't support my babies and I sought prescription pain relief. If it is concerning you, contact your doctor immediately for guidance.
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    THANKS GUYS :) I have an appt in a couple of days
This discussion has been closed.