Vegetarian needing to lose 30 lbs, needs friends to stay mot

Options
Hi all!

I just started using MFP a few days ago, and I love it already. My first goal is 30 lbs, than re-evaluate! Starting at 5'4" 180.

Thanks!

Replies

• shreddin_mama
    shreddin_mama Posts: 1,076 Member
    Options
    Hi! this place is great. good luck
  • RockyPJ
    Options
    Good luck from another veghead! It's a great tool!
  • heyjude78
    heyjude78 Posts: 160
    Options
    Great to have you on here =) So much support on here you'll love it!
  • amccrazgrl
    amccrazgrl Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Hello and Welcome,

I just wanted to say I'm 5'3 and 166lbs. I hope you have more luck on the weight loss than I have. Only 3-5lbs since I joined on Oct 24th 2010.
  • flyinmomof3
    flyinmomof3 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hey..I just started MFP too! I've been working out and trying to eat right for awhile, but have found this site to be a huge help! I'm trying to get some of my friends started, but it's hard. Welcome! Oh yeah...I'm 5'3 160lbs. My heaviest was 186 (at least all I'm claiming) and I have 3 children!
  • pyxis444
    pyxis444 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just joined a few days ago (and I am a vegetarian too). I really like it so far!

If you like, add me as a friend :)

Good Luck!
  • JMun
    JMun Posts: 409
    Options
    I'm a pescetarian (still eat fish & dairy)

if you're looking for a friend who logs in every day.
    swears too much.
    hates exercising but does anyways.

add me :blushing:
  • InMyOwnWorld
    InMyOwnWorld Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I joined last week. I am a vegetarian too :) I am 5'2" 150lbs looking to loose 20 - 30 lbs. You can add me as a friend if you'd like. I hired a personal trainer (he is a friend I go to school with) to work me out 2 to 3 days a week and I get to do cardio and abs on my own the other days. Nice to meet you!
  • Oddelly
    Oddelly Posts: 29
    Options
    A 5 foot 4 pescetarian here who joined last week, feel free to add for the support :)
  • Kazzieandrak
    Options
    HI!
    Welcome to MFP!
    Feel free to add me as a friend I'm looking for friends too!
    I'm not vegetarian but everyone needs motivation so I'm here giving you my support!
    Good luck! x
  • emscat78
    emscat78 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just started really using the app a few weeks ago and have really enjoyed figuring out which foods have the most value to me. I've been a vegetarian for 21 years and never had problems with my weight until I hit thirty. I've gained fifty pounds over the past few years and have been really frustrated. I'm excited to take control of my body again! I'm looking for vegetarian friends for support. I'm trying to add more protein-packed foods, as I realized my entire diet is carbs!!!

Add me as a friend!
  • modernfemme
    modernfemme Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    add me too! Been vegetarian for about 10 months and it's been pretty life changing.