1 WEEK NEWBIE!!LOVING THIS SITE :)

Options
I AM LOOKING FOR FRIENDS TO GET ME MOTIVATED AND STAY THAT WAY!! BEEN ON AND OFF EVERY DIET I CAN THINK OF AND AM READY FOR A CHANGE!! LOST 10 LBS SO FAR...LOVE READING EVERYONES TIPS AND MOTIVATION!!! THANKS AND GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE

Replies

• Jizes318
    Jizes318 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I am new here too! I will help motivate you since I am gonna need some of it too ;-)
  • millermichellelea
    Options
    I AM LOOKING FOR FRIENDS TO GET ME MOTIVATED AND STAY THAT WAY!! BEEN ON AND OFF EVERY DIET I CAN THINK OF AND AM READY FOR A CHANGE!! LOST 10 LBS SO FAR...LOVE READING EVERYONES TIPS AND MOTIVATION!!! THANKS AND GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE

Welcome and the best of luck. I have lost 24 pounds since Labor Day and love this site also!!! It keeps me honest with myself, something I had forgotten how to do.. I guess I got caught in the gluttony cycle. I loved food, loved to cook, so I ate, and ate and ate.:sad:

I am learning that food is still good, I just don't need to eat as much each time.
  • nilisabel
    nilisabel Posts: 338
    Options
    wow self honesty, what a terrible thing to lose but what a wonderful thing to regain. Thanks for posting that, I've been kinda glum and it was nice to see someone value something that I have managed to retain in all these years, something that at times doesn't seem worth the struggle but is still there after all the strife, a truth, something higher and priceless.