how much weight did you loose with 30 day shred

Options
Hi i was just wondering about how much weight you could loose with 30 day shred.

Replies

• katbass
    katbass Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    I didnt lose any weight....in fact, I gained. And while I would like to think it was a fluke or that I "gained muscle", the reality is, the 30 days were a waste for me. Everyone is different though. I think I just needed something more. Dont let it discourage you though! Im sure a lot of people have had success with the Shred...or it wouldnt be so popular all the time :)
  • mandypizzle
    mandypizzle Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    I haven't done it all the way through yet. In Nov I did it for 10 days and lost 9 pounds. (I had to quit because I had ingrown toe nails) I recently started over. I don't know if I've lost anything yet but I feel great. It is very important that you eat good too.
  • sabrinafaith
    sabrinafaith Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    It sounds like a great dvd for toning and also for ppl that are going from little to no exercise to exercising. It seems like a really short workout to me, but other ppl are really into it. If I did it, I'd probably do all three workouts as one workout. But I'm pretty advanced in the exercise dept.
  • sgreene87
    sgreene87 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I just started it nine days ago and I have lost 3 pounds. I have committed to do it everyday for at least 30 days on level one and see how it goes. If I am satisfied with my progress, I will move on to level 2 for 30 days. I may incorporate some other exercise later in the program though just to ramp it up a bit.
  • asm12707
    Options
    thanks for all the info:smile: