Hi I am New and NEED TO LOSE SOME SERIOUS WEIGHT!

Options
Hiya

My name is Michelle and I want and NEED to lose weight.
I have struggled with my weight my whole life and I am completely fed up of hating my body, its time for a change, once and for all!!!

I am 22 years old, Live in Essex and ideally want to lose 2 stones but have a first goal of losing 1 stone by 09/04/2011

I am my best friends maid of honour in April and I dont want to be the fattie in the photos, i have also bought my dress one size to small - so i have no choice to lose weight, so this could get very interesting..

I want to get back down to the size I am in my profile picture.

would love to have some buddies, i dont know how to add friends on here yet, but it cant be too hard, i'll figure it out.

I am excited about the journey I am embarking with you guys

Michelle :)

Replies

• sue26
    sue26 Posts: 412
    Options
    welcome to mfp, im sure you will be a beautiful maid of honour in April:smile:
  • rebawagner
    rebawagner Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    You can do it!!! One day at a time!!!!!
  • ouryear002
    ouryear002 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Hi Michelle! People have been realy vsupportive here! Feel free to friend me if you need more support. Click on my pix, then you will see a place to add as a friend. :happy:
  • mandypizzle
    mandypizzle Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Hey girl! You can totally do it! It really helps when you have something to work towards like your friends wedding! You will look great either way. I will add you and we can encourage each other!!
  • dungardove
    Options
    Hi, Welcome to MFP! I'm 5 days on this site and loving it. Very best of luck :flowerforyou: