hello everyone! finally posting an intro.

Options
Hey everyone -

I've been on MFP for awhile, but just getting around to posting an introduction. My name is Allison and I'm (obviously) attempting to lose some weight and get healthier.

I've recently been diagnosed with PCOS, so losing weight has been an uphill battle. I've never really struggled with weight till I was 20 and diagnosed with IBS (I had always been around 120lb) Slowly since then, I've been gaining weight each year (increasingly each year in fact) Till I finally hit my high this July right around my 25th birthday at 185lb. Since then I've lost 13lb. It's been a hard 13lb, and it mostly come just with portion size change. I'd really like to incorporate some exercise in my diet, but it's been hard because with the iBS, I end up having a lot of stomach problems that make me not so motivated to exercise. Right now I'm doing some yoga dvd's via instant netflix.

My fiance is vegan and 90% of my meals follow that diet (Occasionally I'll have a bit of organic cheese or meat in my lunches when he's working) That's really helped me eat out less, special orders are a pain! hah. I hope to eliminate that all soon though, and go full vegan.

My wedding is on July 30th, and like most brides, I am looking to lose weight before then (I'd love to be 150 by then!)

Love to make some friends on here, if any brides/veg's/etc. on here feel free to add me!