Swimming Suit Season..

ferb55
ferb55 Posts: 45 Member
edited September 22 in Motivation and Support
Today I picked out my swimming suit for spring break...

I have 51 days til I have to put it on :/...

this year for spring break I plan on looking amazing and not caring about wearing a suit :)

I'm going to be hot. ;)

I posted this picture on my freezer and it s the background on my phone to remind me of my goal and how it must be reacheeed.

http://www.victoriassecret.com/ss/Satellite?ProductID=1265361707228&c=Page&cid=1289998269821&pagename=vsdWrapper

Replies

• jenniffer86
    jenniffer86 Posts: 65 Member
    Good Plan! And goal.. I like the idea of having a pic on ur phone and on ur fridge.. I've really been meaning to do that..
    it will deter u from eating something bad when you shouldnt.. or at least it will get you to think about ur goal first... =)

You sound like me tho.. I swear my main goal revolves around just for once to feel good in a swim suit!!

good luck!
    x
  • sweetheart03622
    sweetheart03622 Posts: 928 Member
    OMG I totally love the idea of doing it as your phone background! What a GREAT way to make sure it stays on your mind (especially when you're out... that's my problem!)... totally stealing this... good luck!
  • kingkimi1213
    kingkimi1213 Posts: 132 Member
    Good for you!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats motivating for sure!!!!! Im hoping to fit into a bikini for my spring break cruise =D

Good luck!
  • kendradl
    kendradl Posts: 595 Member
    I did exactly the same thing as you have done, I ordered mine last week and it should be here this week. So excited for them to show up and can't wait until I can wear it without being embarassed.
  • love it
This discussion has been closed.