Time to get down to business!

Options
christina31
christina31 Posts: 124 Member
Hi! I"m Christina, a 26 year old married mother of two. I've been talking about losing the baby weight from my 2 year old for about 2 years now. I hate dieting because I end up gaining it all back with a little extra. I've been researching everything out there, and decided that I was going to make a life change rather than take a "magic pill." I'm not only doing this for myself, but also to support my husband. He is also 26, and stepped on a scale the other day to find that he hit 300 lbs. Talk about an eye-opener! We both decided that we've gotten much too comfortable with each other and have definitely let ourselves go. Our 5 year anniversary is a week from Saturday, and our gift to each other is a healthier spouse! I'm here to lose close to 30 lbs., but more importantly, I want to feel beautiful again!

Replies

• christina31
    christina31 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Hi! I"m Christina, a 26 year old married mother of two. I've been talking about losing the baby weight from my 2 year old for about 2 years now. I hate dieting because I end up gaining it all back with a little extra. I've been researching everything out there, and decided that I was going to make a life change rather than take a "magic pill." I'm not only doing this for myself, but also to support my husband. He is also 26, and stepped on a scale the other day to find that he hit 300 lbs. Talk about an eye-opener! We both decided that we've gotten much too comfortable with each other and have definitely let ourselves go. Our 5 year anniversary is a week from Saturday, and our gift to each other is a healthier spouse! I'm here to lose close to 30 lbs., but more importantly, I want to feel beautiful again!
  • chickypoo
    chickypoo Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi Christina,

I think we're in the same boat only I've been talking about losing the baby weight from my 1st child who will be 15 in December.

Best of luck to you!

Jeannine :flowerforyou:
  • beep
    beep Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Now is the time. I gained 10 pounds per child (5 kids) that I couldn't lose, and didn't have this site available. Now, I've lost 15 pounds since April 16th, and I credit this site solely. Being able to track my food, and interact with all the wonderful people on here:heart: has really helped me.

Now, it will help you. Read the Blog at the top.
  • LML79
    LML79 Posts: 697
    Options
    Welcome! Now is the time. I gained 10 pounds per child (5 kids) that I couldn't lose, and didn't have this site available. Now, I've lost 15 pounds since April 16th, and I credit this site solely. Being able to track my food, and interact with all the wonderful people on here:heart: has really helped me.

Now, it will help you. Read the Blog at the top.
    Congrats on the weight loss.. I know from experience as well having kids really changes your body completely. I gained 68..yes..you heard right..68 lbs with my first child. Fortunately at the time I was young enough to loose 40 lbs by the time my son was 6 months old.. With my Daughter I gained 40 lbs and lost 30 lbs... but still have a good 40 lbs to loose to get back to my prekids weight!! This website has been soo helpful and yes..it is more of a lifechanging thing rather just another diet! Good luck!
  • melissa1176
    melissa1176 Posts: 14
    Options
    Hello Christina! I am trying to loose my baby weight to, my baby is now 3!