They FIT!!!!

Options
Somehow I lost 3 lbs in less than 2 weeks all of a sudden. (after very slow progress this far.. had only lost about 5 lbs in 2 months). So.. maybe the weight won't stay off... but....

I got brave and stood on my tip-toes and grabbed the pile of skinny jeans off the top shelf in the closet.

the Joe's jeans I bought at goodwill 2 months ago, ...................FIT! they still have tags on them.... now I can WEAR them.

next pair.. some lucky jeans I've only worn a few times.... FIT!

OH MY!

The next 4 pairs didn't fit, but 2 of them *ALMOST* did....

so, no, Im not back in my size 4 levis or size 6 american eagles, but I'm in the 28 waist lucky jeans and the 29 joes jeans!

wooooo hooooooo! happy dance!:tongue::love: :smokin:

Replies

• LonelyPilgrim
    LonelyPilgrim Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Somehow I lost 3 lbs in less than 2 weeks all of a sudden. (after very slow progress this far.. had only lost about 5 lbs in 2 months). So.. maybe the weight won't stay off... but....

I got brave and stood on my tip-toes and grabbed the pile of skinny jeans off the top shelf in the closet.

the Joe's jeans I bought at goodwill 2 months ago, ...................FIT! they still have tags on them.... now I can WEAR them.

next pair.. some lucky jeans I've only worn a few times.... FIT!

OH MY!

The next 4 pairs didn't fit, but 2 of them *ALMOST* did....

so, no, Im not back in my size 4 levis or size 6 american eagles, but I'm in the 28 waist lucky jeans and the 29 joes jeans!

wooooo hooooooo! happy dance!:tongue::love: :smokin:
  • abbychelle07
    abbychelle07 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    Happy dance! :drinker:

I am so happy for you! I bought a pair of pants that were too small and they fit now too! Okay, by "fit" I mean that I can hardly breathe, but they zip so it counts!
  • dancer33
    dancer33 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That's such a great feeling!
  • LonelyPilgrim
    LonelyPilgrim Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I went through my entire closet after that. I now have 9 pairs of jeans that fit, instead of just 4. And, I'm giving away 4 pairs to goodwill that are TOO big. woo hoo!

Still 7 more pairs of "skinny" jeans to get back into. but.... hey, this is progress

(and yes, I did have 20 pairs of jeans in my closet. I'm a jeans junkie!.. thank god for thrift stores!)
  • fatsis
    fatsis Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    WTG :drinker:
  • kerikitkat
    kerikitkat Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a hottie, I'm jealous. :wink:
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Happy Dance, Happy Happy Happy Dance!!!

Yay you!!!!!
  • cp005e
    cp005e Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    You go, girl!!! That is the best feeling. :drinker:
  • gonezobean
    gonezobean Posts: 154
    Options
    I can echo this feeling. I wore a dress to work last week that I fit in as senior in high school. I wore it to graduation and now, 6 years later, it fits again.

Congrats, nice work.
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    Yey for you!!!!! I love that for you! I have a pair I am DYING to get into...Hopefully it won't come to that! EEEEK!