in hs or college? let's lose weight together

sarahaha
sarahaha Posts: 20
edited September 22 in Motivation and Support
i've sadly come to realize just how real the freshman 15 is. so, i'm dieting and exercising and if you read this you probably are too! i'd love extra support and you probably would too. add me, and we can support each other. <3

Replies

• disneymom94
    disneymom94 Posts: 32 Member
    I am not in HS or college, actually I teach at a HS. I just wanted to tell you good luck and to say I have been there before, too. Good for you for working on it now. It will be a challenge in the college world but you can do it. Find friends on campus with the same goals. Good luck!
  • Vyscaria
    Vyscaria Posts: 2 Member
    ;O I'm sorry to hear that! I'll -try- to be more careful when I go to college/university, then! I'm in high school at the moment, trying to lose weight and I definitely need the support. Let me see if I can work my technologically retarded brain around the adding system... <3
  • thank you very much :)
  • I'll join! I'm in college, and I am dreading going back because I won't know how to log my foods and don't want to walk down to the rec center in the freezing cold......so far I've lost two pounds, but I don't know how to keep up with it when classes start again!
  • Hey! I'm in high school at the moment :) Don't worry you can do it! Good luck on your journey!
  • JuliaSays
    JuliaSays Posts: 4 Member
    hi! i am in high school, i had to lie on the age thing to sign up...shh!
    i really would like to loose 25lbs to just feel better especially during high school.
    any motivational words or tips are greatly appreciated : )
    good luck everyone!
This discussion has been closed.