Any other dieting brides out there? :)

Options
I'm new to myfitnesspal.com and so far I love it!

I am getting married in less than 4 months..I have quite a bit to lose to be at a "healthy" weight but my first goal is to eat healthier, start exercising regularly and just to look better in my wedding dress!

I would like to have more friends on here for more advise and support, so feel free to add me!!

Replies

• EaglesFan521
    EaglesFan521 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Look For the Brides on a Misson Thread... We just started week 2 but you are more than welcome to join!
  • pandalady8
    pandalady8 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Me! Congrats on your wedding. I'm in the same boat - I won't be at my healthy weight, but I will be healthier! And every few inches helps when getting into that dress!
  • kalebsmama07
    Options
    iam getting married in may and joined the brides on a mission ...were on week 2 but u can still join! welcome n good luck...when r u getting married????
  • alissaloved
    Options
    Hi, I am from New Zealand and I too am a Bride on a mission. I am new at this so not sure what to do or how to add myself or anybody else but I will find out. Can I join brides on a mission too? I find myself surrounded by skinny but supportive friends who just do not get it. :-)
  • agoessli
    agoessli Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hey! I am getting married in September. I have a lot to lose and so I too, am in the same boat! Definitely join brides on a mission....it's encouraging to see a group of people all working towards the same goal!
  • sunflower9237
    Options
    Ok, so I want to join Brides on a mission, can someone send me a link? I'm still learning the website and can't find it! =)
  • kalebsmama07
    Options
    Ok, so I want to join Brides on a mission, can someone send me a link? I'm still learning the website and can't find it! =)

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/149890-brides-on-a-mission-week-2
    here u go hun....
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    I'm a bride on a mission too! it's an awesome thread...post your dress too so we can ooo and aaaa over it:bigsmile:
  • mixmastermolly
    Options
    I'm not a bride on a mission but I'm a bridesmaid on a mission! I'm the maid of honor in sunflower9237's wedding in May. Maybe I'll join, too. Always a bridesmaid, never a bride, haha.
  • hayleycpage
    Options
    im a dieting bride getting married may 2012 seems a while off but ive got 4 stone to lose!! id love to be here for support as i need some too epecially now as im struggling to leave the food alone!!!:frown:
  • jmyers1230
    jmyers1230 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    My dress is just a bit too small and I've got until the end of December to make it fit! Relationships really do make you fat, my fiance's waist has expanded a bit since our relationship started, but he didn't gain any weight (I gained weight and inches... boo).
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    we all have jc, relationships do make you fat lol but I`m busting my *kitten* trying to be smaller than when he met me...and it`s working:)
  • sunflower9237
    Options
    I would LOOOVE to post a pic of my dress..BUTT my fiance is also on myfitnesspal and he's not allowed to see it! :)