The 17 Day Diet: Day 2

Options
Well, I survived day 2. I slipped and had a Nestle Tollhouse Pan cookie at work today :( No need to sulk, I just picked myself up and ate well the rest of the day!

I weighed myself this morning just for giggles and I'm down 3 pounds from yesterday. The morning cocktail didn't seem as bad today...whew! I'm really loving the egg whites for breakfast. I added spinach to them this morning and it was delicous!

Looking forward to tomorrow.

Stay tuned :flowerforyou:
Lori

Replies

• bethvandenberg
    bethvandenberg Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    keep it up! Can't wait to hear how the whole 17 days goes. :)
  • arfdemob5
    arfdemob5 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I am on day 16 of the 17 day diet. I'm glad to have found someone else on here doing it! I couldn't handle the eggs..just been having the smoothies or cottage cheese for breakfast! i'd love to add you as a friend if you don't mind!!! Would love to have some 17 day diet support!!!
  • LKrebill
    LKrebill Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'd love to keep each other pumped up arfdemob5!

I am disappointed with not strictly sticking to my planned menu today, but I can't beat myself up over it. I felt amazing yesterda and plan on achieving that same bliss tomorrow! Another workout tomorrow too....I'm back on the Couch-to-5k program. I'm trying to get my body in shape to run my 2nd 5k~
  • arfdemob5
    arfdemob5 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I have had those days as well. I really liked what Dr. Moreno had to say about the 4th cycle, and I am trying to apply it from the beginning...even if it means a slightly slower weight loss. He said on the weekends to allow yourself ONE favorite food each day (fri, sat and sun)...not an entire pizza for example but one slice. So we plan on that now..being able to have one thing we really want, in moderation! The great thing is as we continue on this..we are finding we desire the 'bad stuff" less and less!

i just made dr. mike's power cookies and they are AMAZING!!! Surprisingly..i'd rather have those than a snickers bar!

Just keep up the great work!