MiracleNoodles (Shirataki Noodles)

Options
Has anyone tried these noodles? I am looking for new ideas on how to use them. I usually add them to stir fry, or top them with red
sauce. I just ordered another package of 30...

Replies

• aanner
    aanner Posts: 26
    Options
    are they good tasting by themselves? or just in flavors? I was thinking of purchasing these myself but wasn't sure yet..
  • moderationiskey
    moderationiskey Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    They basically have no flavor by themselves, but they are delicious and REALLY fill me up when added to flavorful dishes/sauces.
  • rachel122986
    Options
    I put them in a bowl then grind pepper add fat free cheddar cheese then 1 cup of steamed green beans a half a cup of prego and top it off with parmesean cheese. It is super tasty very filling very low cal!
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options
    Pasta Slim tastes much better and has absolutely no smell unlike Miracle Noodles or regular Shirataki Noodles (don't pay more for the brand name, thats silly). I had each brand once mixed into a stir-fry. I wouldn't invest in these again unless I was on a strict NO carb diet.
  • fitnesspirateninja
    fitnesspirateninja Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    Hungry Girl has a TON of tofu shirataki noodle recipes:

http://www.hungry-girl.com/search?keyword=tofu+shirataki
  • princsoreo
    princsoreo Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I put them in soup to make it more filling. They do have a slightly funky smell, but I usually rinse them before and after pre-cooking, which helps. Also, they are good in stir-frys or Asian soups. In general, I find that they taste best in Asian dishes, but I throw them in all different things because they are so low cal and filling.