Hello Everyone!

Options
I'm introducing myself as a new member. :smile:

I am 22, 5'2'' and about 183 pounds. I plan on losing between 45 and 50 pounds from here. I don't know how I let myself get this unhealthy, but I do know it is time for a change. I have been walking 3-6 miles a day, cutting out the bad food from my diet, and I will be starting Insanity as soon as it arrives this week (I'm nervous!).

I joined MFP at the beginning of this month and I have been getting to know the features of this program. I love this forum already! I can't wait to get to know people and make some friends with similar goals. Everyone seems so supportive and I think it will be a really great tool for me!

:flowerforyou:

Replies

• christinabgsu
    Options
    Is that who I think it is?
  • giggles724
    giggles724 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'm glad you joined!!
    I'm not new at this....needless to say I fell off the wagon a couple of years ago when I got pregnant. Reality has once again set in and it's time to make a change. You will love insanity.....and IT WILL KICK YOUR BUTT but the results are awesome!!

Sounds like you are off to a great start!
    Good luck and know that we are all here for each other!!
  • sweetcheeks27
    sweetcheeks27 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! You have come to the right place.
    Feel free to add me we can motivate each other :)
  • Awabanana
    Options
    I'm glad you joined!!
    I'm not new at this....needless to say I fell off the wagon a couple of years ago when I got pregnant. Reality has once again set in and it's time to make a change. You will love insanity.....and IT WILL KICK YOUR BUTT but the results are awesome!!

Sounds like you are off to a great start!
    Good luck and know that we are all here for each other!!

Thank you for the welcome! :) I hope it will kick my butt back into shape!
  • Awabanana
    Options
    Welcome!! You have come to the right place.
    Feel free to add me we can motivate each other :)

Thank you! I will. :)