Jenni-O Turkey Burgers

mandijo
mandijo Posts: 618 Member
edited September 22 in Food and Nutrition
Just discovered these. I know the Biggest Loser advertises Jenni-O all the time, and I could never find the products. I looked at Walmart today, and they totally have them! They are DELICIOUS and only 160 calories. Very easy to make. Cook them in a skillet- 7 minutes on each side. I put them on an Earthgrain 100 calorie bun, add a slice of cheese or a laughing cow cheese wedge, add some lettuce and voila. Sometimes I'll put a pineapple ring on there and add some teriyaki sauce. So many different options! Definitely worth it!

Replies

• shaweetie
    shaweetie Posts: 33 Member
    I had these for the first time this week and i LOVED them too! They're so great!
  • Lisa__Michelle
    Lisa__Michelle Posts: 845 Member
    I usually get the shady brook farms brand. The have Italian flavored ground turkey, regular ground turkey, 93/7 lean ground turkey, turkey meatballs, etc. Rachael ray has some to die for turkey burger recipes. I found one where u put cheese in the middle then cook the (laughing cow good in middle probably) burger. Yum!
  • sherilynn65
    sherilynn65 Posts: 26 Member
    we just bought some of these the other night and have yet to try them, i am a very picky eater. but after reading the positive comments i may have to break down and get them out of the freezer lol
  • mandijo
    mandijo Posts: 618 Member
    Ooo yummy! I may have to look up the Rachel Ray recipes. They sound amazing. They are nice for something different. 90% of the time I make chicken throughout the week, so this is a nice switch up!
This discussion has been closed.