chesty girl :(

desmason123
desmason123 Posts: 4
edited September 23 in Fitness and Exercise
so im new to this, and im wondering if anyone on here shares my same problem, ive always been"way too blessed" but as i gained weight of course i became more "blessed" i have to use like 3 bras when i workout to hold these girls in place, it really sucks. i need help working out my chest area or something to help tone and lift cause if i lose weight i swear they will sag and im not having that!! any ideas anyone?

Replies

• dancer77
    dancer77 Posts: 249 Member
    I have quite the opposite issue, but one exercise that really works that area for me are planks and any variations on them...you can google search and find all sorts of videos for them...hope that helps!
  • soze
    soze Posts: 604 Member
    First! Please thank your husband for serving. Being a guy I'm no expert on this. LOL. I do know you can't spot lose, you can spot condition. So hit some weights and make your husband proud!
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    That tissue in there is mostly body fat, so if you eat a good balanced diet in your calorie limit and do some cardio, it should reduce at least a little just like the other areas. You can't pick and choose where you lose it from, but that's the way to do it. Also, chest presses, push-ups, and bench presses can give you lean muscle around the girls and can help them to not sag. :flowerforyou:
  • __flexylexi
    __flexylexi Posts: 154 Member
    Bench presses. incline, decline and flat. start off with the bar then slowly add weight
  • thanks guys!!!! and and thank you miss lexi for introducing me to this website! i have a feeling this will help me out ALOT!!!! :smile:
  • knittnponder
    knittnponder Posts: 1,953 Member
    I don't know if you'd want to invest in it but if you go to a good bra store and get a fitting they should be able to help you get a bra that will contain you. ;) Some of them look like they were engineered by the guys who worked on the space shuttle and they can get spendy but if they keep you comfortable enough to work out then they might be worth it. Or there is always duct tape! :D
  • Lisa__Michelle
    Lisa__Michelle Posts: 845 Member
    I have the same problem and it is not possible to workout in a bra. I have to wear sports bras. Try one on in a dressing room and run and jump in place to see if it is good for u.
This discussion has been closed.