My First Day

Options
Hello Everyone!

Today is my first day using this site and I am looking for people to help me stay on track of my diet by losing weight the healthy way. Thank you for taking the time to look at this! I hope we can be fitness friends!!

Replies

• effronte
    Options
    Morning,
    I started yesterday having been told about this website by my friend so I am also looking for support. Perhaps we can help each other? I tend to get excited about trying to lose weight and then lose momemtum - fingers crossed that (like the advert) this is the last time I decide to lose weight!:happy:

Effronte
  • hrhlinda
    Options
    Hi! I just joined myself within the last few minutes. My friend told me about this site and she has lost 17 pounds so far. I want to loss 40 pounds but seems like I'm stuck here at 204 after already losing 50 pounds already. My scales don't seem to want to work for me! I need HELP and support! Lately. I have been watching TV cooking shows and I am eating more than normal. Good luck in your weight loss goals! L\hrhlinda
  • hrhlinda
    Options
    I don;t have photos of me yet, as I never like having photos taken. I think I must deep down deny what I look like and am always surpried when I see me in a mirror or store window. I hope this works. I have lost 60 pounds and want to lose another 40. The 60 pounds that I have lost has helped me to get rid of my 14 years with diabetes and insulin injections. My kidneys were failing and my heart is bad. Had heart surgery already and was told that I wouldn't live much longer unless I got my weight under control. I have spent my whole life being fat. I could never lose weight. I WANTED to, but food had always been my friend, my family and my love. I have been on every diet there was. I even took illegal speed for weight control. THAT doesn't EVER work! I was used by men, I was an easy catch and would do everything I could to keep a man. I would have sold my soul if I had the chance to be a normal size. I heard what every fat woman hears....you're so pretty! You should lose weight.....People, if I COULD, I WOULD have.
    Now, I have lost 60 pounds because of depression. I want to lose more weight, but also want to work on the depression too. I tried to kill myself twice this year, by not eating for 5 days and I stopped water for 3 days. I did more heart damage with this. I am better now and want to live. I NEED to lose weight. I think this might help me....
  • mjd1980
    mjd1980 Posts: 16
    Options
    Hi I joined on Monday,was at WW last year and lost 35lbs but needed a kick start as seemed to stall so i gave up lol xx

This site seems really good, i can keep track of everyting on here and my mobile - feel free to add me :D

Good luck with your journey xx
  • NuclearGirl
    Options
    Been here about a week now and I'm still feeling enthusiastic! There's a wealth of knowledge among the members of MFP - I spend a lot of time reading the forum - time I would have been stuffing snacks in my face - so that's a good thing! Everybody is encouraging and positive - no destructive criticism here! I also love the phone app - it's great to be able to update your diary on the move. Good luck all - feel free to add me as a friend and we can encourage each other. I'm signed up to lose 40lbs - as my starting goal :bigsmile:
  • maaalloryy
    Options
    You're in the right place! This site has everything you need to lose weight & keep it off. I never saw much success until I joined MFP.

I'm here for support or anything else you need!

Good luck on your journey :)