Second time Newbie

Options
Hey,

I joined in August last year and was actively documenting my workouts and food for about 3 weeks and then I just got too busy and slacked off. Four months later, I'm back.

I'd like to start by losing 25lbs back to my high school weight then work down another 25lbs. I've got to up my cardio but it's difficult working midnights and attending college full time.

Looking for someone to basically keep me motivated so I stick with this....again.

Thanks,
EM

Replies

• anwickes
    anwickes Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi there Em,

Welcome back... Ignore the URL from the website I'm about to send you but it's what inspired me to lose weight for the 5th time in my life after failing 4 times. I have lost 63 pounds over 12 months and am now exercising 6 nights a week.
    You can definitely do the exact same thing if you have the willingness... :D

http://www.colonhealth.net/weight_loss/Mental_Toughness_for_Permanent_Weight_Loss.html

Good luck!!

Adam
  • EgyptianMushroom
    EgyptianMushroom Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the link. I will definitely read that.

It's going to be tough to keep up with my goals when my internship starts because it's scheduled 8am-4pm and then I work 11pm - 7am. I think most of my time not studying will be sleeping. But I do have about a week in between each 1.5-2 week segment.
  • anwickes
    anwickes Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    There is always time to be healthy... :D
    Don't give yourself excuses....