Restaurants Caught Lying

MisdemeanorM
MisdemeanorM Posts: 3,493 Member
Interesting info below on restraurants caught lying on their nutritional value... Not a lot of info on this article but some examples!

http://news.aol.com/health/story/ar/_a/restaurant-diet-menus-not-all-so-lean/20080523151409990001

I will have to google for some more articles to see if I can find some more facts...

Replies

• MisdemeanorM
    MisdemeanorM Posts: 3,493 Member
    Interesting info below on restraurants caught lying on their nutritional value... Not a lot of info on this article but some examples!

http://news.aol.com/health/story/ar/_a/restaurant-diet-menus-not-all-so-lean/20080523151409990001

I will have to google for some more articles to see if I can find some more facts...
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway:

Did you SEEEEEEEEEEEEEE the differences in some of those???????? Buyer beware! :huh:

Thanks for the eye opener. :drinker:
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    OMG - the "Skinny Chicken" that said 500 but was 1,022???? Are you kidding me??? At least Applebees was still in the same hundred for their Tilapia. Yipes!!
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    YOWSER! :sick:
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    That just annoys me. What's the point in having a "healthy" section when their "healthy" stuff is almost as bad for you as anything else on the menu! Psht, makes putting nutrition information pointless on their sites.
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    I knew it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have eaten from the "healthy" menu at Applebee's and Chilli's and I could not believe the meals were as low as they claimed. But I trusted them, of course...no more!!!! Thanks for sharing!! :flowerforyou:
  • maverickyanda
    maverickyanda Posts: 422 Member
    this is why i hate eating out :noway: :noway: