Crazy Canucks Jan 12, 2011

Options
weigh in 157.6...so no change...I worked out a lot but ate horible....I had an awesome run yesterday 11.4km almost to 15km took 62 mins...I am very happy about that.. Back at it with counting all food....keep me in tack please-lol....Have a great day! Go Canada Go!!!!

Replies

• fitterpam
    fitterpam Posts: 3,086 Member
    Options
    Last week was at 237.5 and this morning I weighed in at 235.7, making my loss week over week 1.8lbs....not bad :)

Good job on the run yesterday, I'm still in hibernation mode....I am really feeling the cold this year. I'm usually the first to be out playing in the snow, now I carry a blanket with me in the house everywhere because I WILL get cold.
  • Cyndi1
    Cyndi1 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    good job Fitterpam!!! keep it up. :)
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options
    Canada's juniors lost to Russia, I'm in hiding for now as a 'Canadian' lol!
  • fitterpam
    fitterpam Posts: 3,086 Member
    Options
    LOL - what an uproar that caused!!! I'm still hearing about it at work.....I didn't even watch the game (yup, still call myself a Canadian), but knew right the way through about the results.....LOL I was expecting the car horns...
  • Cyndi1
    Cyndi1 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    lol...aw I am Ok they lost...they allowed themselves to think 3-0 meant they could go to sleep....not!!! they played hard for the most part- I so love this tourament...I watch every Christmas.