Hi, love this app!

Options
Hi my name is Sam, I found this app yesterday - it's brill, so much better than other calorie counter ones - I've told all my friends!!
I stopped smoking last May and am now ready to lose the stone (thats 14lbs to 'over the pond' users!) I've gained since then. I love the way you can break excersise down into minutes/pace etc & the range of foods in the system is excellent.

Replies

• joanne3b
    Options
    i found the app on my phone and have spent ages on this website. think its going to be a brilliant help with the database of food for counting cals esp love the bar code scanner ! and all the other users are so helpful and really friendly, good luck
  • irishrose22
    irishrose22 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    looking forward to verizon carrying the iphone so i can get this app!!!
  • eresin
    eresin Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Is the barcode scanner part of the iphone app? I've never seen the barcode scanner, where abouts is it?
  • joanne3b
    Options
    i've got it on the android phone when your filling out your food diary next to the search box is a rectangle symbol with lines through itif you click that your camera will turn on with a red line across it you just scan the bar code on the food packet and then the item appears (doesnt find the item everytime thou) its brill i was scanning everything lol. not sure about the iphone
  • eresin
    eresin Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    yeh looks the iphone app doesn't have that feature, shame, perhaps it'll come eventually :)
    Happy Scanning :P