Polar Ft4

sophia_uk
sophia_uk Posts: 152 Member
edited September 23 in Fitness and Exercise
Hey,

I am looking to buy this today...... Anyone have it? What do you think of it?

Thanks in advance

Replies

• Tobi1013
    Tobi1013 Posts: 732 Member
    I LOVE my FT4!!! For me, it was an easy decision based primarily on the fact that the chest strap that comes with it has a user-replaceable battery (unlike many of the less expensive Polar models).
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    I couldn't live without my FT4 now. i love it.
  • Never had a problem with mine, love it!
  • 35again
    35again Posts: 46 Member
    Loved my F4, I have a Bodymedia Fit now so I haven't been using my Polar. I do miss being able to see my HR when I'm running and have pondered wearing both when working out.
  • NutritionDivaRD
    NutritionDivaRD Posts: 467 Member
    Got mine for Christmas and I LOVE it! The chest strap is very comfy. My hubby said it had the best reviews out of several he looked at. Good luck! :)
  • ickybella
    ickybella Posts: 1,438 Member
    I have an FT4 as well and love it. It was incredibly easy to set up (it asks you questions and you use the buttons to answer) and it's easy and comfortable to use. I rely on it pretty heavily now, and I keep having mini panic attacks wondering what I'll do when the battery dies. :laugh:
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    I have it and love it :) Easy to set up, really comfy chest strap (I always thought they must be so uncomfortable but they're really not) and wasn't that expensive either. I couldn't imagine going back to not using a HRM
This discussion has been closed.