:(

Options
Went over my cals allowance as i miss calculated 2 foods :( I havent had any snacks yet but im not at my hungriest time either! Soooo disapointed!

Replies

• gdunn55
    gdunn55 Posts: 363
    Options
    Hey, it's not the end of the world. We all do it.
  • lcglog
    lcglog Posts: 24
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Tomorrow is another day....just focus on making the best choice for the next meal. We can't change the past but we can make better choices in the future.
  • quanta
    quanta Posts: 28
    Options
    The more you work at it the better you get. It's not unusual that you would need a ramping-up time. You're still doing better than before you started trying.
  • gehlerc
    gehlerc Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Hey, it's okay. I don't know many people who are perfect all the time. In fact, I had a disastrous day (diet-wise) yesterday. It was my 25th anniversary, and, while I was prepared to let go a little...well, it was bad. But today's a new day.

So, get back on track. You can do it. Don't beat yourself up. You can do it. I'll say it again. You can do it.
  • princess_f
    Options
    thanks!
  • PokenStick
    Options
    Don't get down on yourself...the worse you feel about your diet the harder it seems to be!

Think positive and how well you did the rest of the day before your mistake. Everyday is a new day.
  • mcarpe52797
    Options
    I just started and have gone over both days. I don't consider it a big deal because It's still waaaay less than I was eating before Monday. Just let it go and remember that each day is a new one to try again!