30 Day shred level 1 and 2

Options
Wow I did the level 1 and it was ok, but pretty easy to make it through. So yesterday i did 1 and 2 together and by the end I was dripping! My HRM said I burned just shy of 300 calories. Today I'm going to do level 3 then tomorrow 2 and 3 together.

Replies

• Silky815
    Silky815 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Way to go. Keep up the good work. Not sure what this is all about, but seems like it is working for you.
  • Greeneyes73
    Options
    I would love to get a couple of Jillian's CD's and try them. I'll tell you what though - if you want to burn some serious calories you should try Zumba! You can buy the CD's or check in your area and see if they offer it somwhere. My cousin teaches it and I go 2 nights a week and it burns somewhere between 700 - 800 calories for 60 minutes of a Kick A** workout. I am completely soaked and dripping with sweat by the end of the hour and it is tough but soo worth it! Good luck!
  • yanicka
    yanicka Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    Level 2 is a killer for the upper body!!! That is a good thing since my arms are my weakness. Good for you. I could not do 2 workout in a row right now
  • merflan
    merflan Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I'm way too uncoordinated for Zumba. 600 calories seems like a lot! I found I was so slow trying to figure it out, that I didn't move too quickly. I wish I could do it though, because I did have fun for the 8 weeks I tried it out.
  • jbars11
    jbars11 Posts: 71
    Options
    WOW I have Jillian's dvd...from one of those times I was 'going to get in shape' I think I did it once, it was hard and I gave up. BUT I'm happy to hear that you loved it! I tried water aerobics last night for the first time and LOVED it, I have also done Zumba in the past (AWESOME) I'm looking forward to using Jillian's dvd to help me with my lifestyle change =)